Amora princess cut

I really want an amora gem princess , why did you have to stop making them I have been waiting for 2ct
G-I ... I know you wont make it again just venting . I do not want a moissanite . I want princess cut Amora Gem .. UGHHHHH:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nava,
Thanks for your post and agree, it would have been great if we could have continued making the Amora princess. They are outstanding in their beauty and are the best princess cut's I've ever seen (and similar feedback from everyone who saw one).
Unfortunately, there's just no volume in princess cut versus rounds and so having a dedicated production process was not sustainable.
We are moving our distribution to the East Coast now so if we find a photo model or similar in that size I'll let you know (not likely, but did find a photo model last week for one of our Avarra emeralds that we didn't have listed for sale).
Best regards,
Less

Hi Nava,
Thanks for your post and agree, it would have been great if we could have continued making the Amora princess. They are outstanding in their beauty and are the best princess cut's I've ever seen (and similar feedback from everyone who saw one).
Unfortunately, there's just no volume in princess cut versus rounds and so having a dedicated production process was not sustainable.
We are moving our distribution to the East Coast now so if we find a photo model or similar in that size I'll let you know (not likely, but did find a photo model last week for one of our Avarra emeralds that we didn't have listed for sale).
Best regards,
Less
Thank you for your response , I wish I was a round kinda girl , oh well just wasn't mean for me . Thanks again for responding .. . :):):)