Amora Gem - The FAQ thread

I agree with the disappointment, but there are other vendors making all the other fancy cuts! True Gem Company, August Vintage Inc, Jewels by Grace, Love Affair Diamonds, JYB Jewels, Schubach's etc., all offer custom cutting for moissanite.
Happy New Year's, Miss Cassie!! Thanks for the info on the other companies. I think I've heard of two of them, but the rest are new to me, and I DO love to spend hours exploring jewelers and their websites! Thanks for the new names to be added to my personal file of websites.

I just ordered my first AG and am super anxious waiting for it, can’t wait to see it! How long on average did all of you wait for the ring to arrive?

I’ve waited 3 weeks already so just wondering!

Last edited:

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered my first AG and am super anxious waiting for it, can’t wait to see it! How long on average did all of you wait for the ring to arrive?

I’ve waited 3 weeks already so just wondering!
Just to update - responded privately to CuriousJ but order times vary from same day to next day shipping for loose stones and overnight earrings, to 2 weeks - 4 weeks for most rings (depends on both ring complexity and which metal).

That said, CuriousJ - looking forward to you receiving your Amora ring and seeing it in person!
Best regards,
Less

Just to update - responded privately to CuriousJ but order times vary from same day to next day shipping for loose stones and overnight earrings, to 2 weeks - 4 weeks for most rings (depends on both ring complexity and which metal).

That said, CuriousJ - looking forward to you receiving your Amora ring and seeing it in person!
Best regards,
Less
Yes, thank you once again for your prompt reply Less! I appreciate it! :)