All baby stuff <3

braziliangirl

The Black Orlov
I am getting SOOO excited that I wanted to share. Please don't mind the 'home taken' pictures

32wks

32wks

Last edited by a moderator:

braziliangirl

The Black Orlov
awe thanks bling, you should post a pic too

have you started on the nursery?

I know, I am always way ahead, too antsy lol

Thank you. YES, first I felt like time was dragging, now in less then 8weeks he will be here (ticker isn't totally accurate)..I am loving being preggo....getting rough though. But it will be worth it

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
braziliangirl said:
awe thanks bling, you should post a pic too

have you started on the nursery?

I know, I am always way ahead, too antsy lol
no, no pics from me other than the ones with my handbags. i don't look as good as you do. i feel like a lumbering elephant these days and avoid cameras at all costs

no, we haven't started our nursery yet. next week is my last week of work and then i'll begin my SAHM adventures. i figure i can do all that once i stop working. our tax refund finally came in and i can start buying the stuff we didn't get from our shower

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
Oh, BG, you look wonderful!! You look radiant and are all baby, I gained weight all over lol. Thanks for sharing and reminding me of those exciting preggo days!

Thanks guys

Bling, you are silly hee hee. I bet u look radiant.

Yeah I had too much time in my hands so I did all soon, but also because my parents come in form out of country in 2 wks and I wanted to spend lots of time with them

My shower is this Sunday, can't waaaait

Aww, beautiful pics
This is such an exciting time, I'm not sure if this is your 1st child or not, but enjoyyy the silence of the house while you still can! LOL! Once that lil' boy comes all bets are OFF!

I just had my 2nd boy six months ago, and I'm telling you they are awesome. they sooo love their mommies!
Congrats!

Let's revisit your statement once baby is home.... LOL! j/k

No, but in all seriousness, enjoy enjoy enjoy the baby moments b/c let me tell you (and I'm sure all the other mommies here can agree): It. Goes. Fast!!!!!!

I seriously can't believe my sweetpea is already 6 months old. I feel like I just had him! But... I am grateful that he's finally sleeping nights!! That only started last week... oy...

lol, yes, I believe you

I am enjoying it all since the minute we got pregnant. I can not waaaait...waited a while for this