AG Authorized Retailers

Do they keep the same price for the AG or do they mark it up? Which website offers free shipping, if any at all. If not, which website cost for shipping? I think these are all good facts to know if wanting to buy from other authorized dealers. I've been looking out for the perfect pair for earrings, and notice AG not being the same pricing even if they have the same specs. I also notice in the huge jump ($$) in wanting to make martini earrings with the protectors from various authorized dealer websites. The total outcome of these pricing does matter in where I would place my order.

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
but if you do happen to see any authorized seller who is marking the price up, or advertising them as being on sale, do report it to BTD!

Right now Fire and Brilliance has several stones marked WAY up!! It killed me when they still had this OEC, and I watched it months. It was a G VS1 2.16ct it should have been priced at $1267.90 and they had it priced at $1795 and had it list other places for $1895. There was no way I was going to pay that kind of premium so I just found me a C&C OEC. They have an Asscher E-VS1 in stock that should be priced at $889.31, they have it priced at $1295. Are you allowing the price hikes on special cuts.

Yes, it is true. I saw a 1.76 H from
them last week and it was almost 200 dollars more than what Wink was offering for the same size. I hope Less knows about this because he praised them for showing them all lined up on the model's hand.

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
them last week and it was almost 200 dollars more than what Wink was offering for the same size. I hope Less knows about this because he praised them for showing them all lined up on the model's hand.
Hi Karamia,
No I did not know about this at all. Thanks for letting me know, we will follow up on this.

Thanks
Less

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Right now Fire and Brilliance has several stones marked WAY up!! It killed me when they still had this OEC, and I watched it months. It was a G VS1 2.16ct it should have been priced at $1267.90 and they had it priced at $1795 and had it list other places for $1895. There was no way I was going to pay that kind of premium so I just found me a C&C OEC. They have an Asscher E-VS1 in stock that should be priced at $889.31, they have it priced at $1295. Are you allowing the price hikes on special cuts.
Hi Brit,
Thanks for the info. I was not aware of this at all, but as noted above, we will be following up on this.

Thanks
Less

I know Jen from JHollywood has an Asher CUT AG on her ETSY for $1600 something, is that priced correctly? it's E IF, but it's only 1.19ct.

Amora Gem Ultra - asscher cut loose stone

I completely agree! I did not see anyone respond for a moment so I thought I was wrong. I notice the authorize dealers get the first dibs, however the pricing with BTD is MUCH better, even if it is to make earrings, more competitive and reasonable than other retailers. For instance, F&B website is hard to navigate and you can't just place "earrings" as an add on option, you'd have to email them for a custom order which is not easy to do since the pricing is not readily available like some website. It does discourage me on the difference of options and pricing.

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
I completely agree! I did not see anyone respond for a moment so I thought I was wrong. I notice the authorize dealers get the first dibs, however the pricing with BTD is MUCH better, even if it is to make earrings, more competitive and reasonable than other retailers. For instance, F&B website is hard to navigate and you can't just place "earrings" as an add on option, you'd have to email them for a custom order which is not easy to do since the pricing is not readily available like some website. It does discourage me on the difference of options and pricing.
I think you are mistaken, as we do not get first dibs. Less has made every effort to make it fair for both vendors and direct clients, and we need to check the site constantly to see when new stones have been added. I have spent days where I am refreshing every few minutes, just like everyone else.

BTD sets the pricing on the Amora Gems. We have always listed them on our site for exactly what BTD lists them for.

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
Melissa is correct, and she is the only reason that I get some Amora Soaring Hearts for our clients. About once a week now that the new production is happening I get a call from Melissa telling me how much I just spend on Amora Gems.

Call it a hangover from my military days (eight years in the USMC), but I strongly dislike acronyms like ASH for Amora Gem Soaring hearts and especially hate SHAG for Soaring Hearts Amora Gems as it sounds like something dirty from an English movie. What I really like are the new Amora Gem Soaring Hearts. They make my eyes VERY happy!

Wink