2012 Put a Face to the Name

deb

The Imperial Diamond
I thought it would be fun to start a new thread of put a face to the name since we have so many new members. Here's me and DF on date night.

deb

The Imperial Diamond
I miss you too DM5!!!! I'll tell him. We spent the day in NC with my dad so we are worn out from the drive!

Ok, ladies, start posting your pics!!

MissCassie

The Pink Orchid
Thanks essaince, the necklace and earrings were actually purchased for me by my brother as my wedding jewelry. ^_^ I'm so excited to wear them, I only wore them the once and they've been safely tucked away since then. They go great with my green polka dot shoes!

I love the idea of sharing pictures and getting to put a face to the name!!

Do you guys remember my thread a few months ago about changing my hair color? I finally went and got it bleached.. and I mean BLEACHED. They left it on for almost 2 hours to get some lift! Anyway - you can definitely tell a difference! You can still see the weird color that I develop at the ends for some reason but I think it's much better.

Here is a crappy cell phone pic of me:

Hadley

Connoisseur
Here's my two versions of myself. On the left is make-up and hair done, aka: "I have to go somewhere semi-important." On the right is au naturale, aka: "If I don't have to go to the trouble, I certainly will not".

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg Bethany, I love your hair! How do you style it like that? I'm absolutely helpless when it comes to styling my hair. I've been growing it out for about a year and need to learn new things to do with it!

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond
Bethany said:

Do you guys remember my thread a few months ago about changing my hair color? I finally went and got it bleached.. and I mean BLEACHED. They left it on for almost 2 hours to get some lift! Anyway - you can definitely tell a difference! You can still see the weird color that I develop at the ends for some reason but I think it's much better.

It should be a sin to be this beautiful

Crappy picture..pfffffffffft

kangaroocrazy said:
Bethany said:

It should be a sin to be this beautiful

Crappy picture..pfffffffffft
LMAO!!! Kanga you are so funny! I come here to be entertained by you

kangaroocrazy

The Florentine Diamond
Okay okay,..

Here I am at a fashion show wearing my new diamond encrusted bathing suit, with one of my baby roos.
I didnt want to show my face,..cuzs it embarrassing!!

And frankly you all would probably try to come rob me of my bathing suit!

kangaroocrazy said:
LOL SB!!

I mean COME ON!! WHO wants to put their picture up when gals look LIKE that!! heehee

Wheres yoursssssssssssssssss SB!!!
Ummm...no...I leave that to all these young pretty blingers!