2009 - Place a Name to the Face - Happy New Year!!

Vanillabeanz said:
Sara, you are a cutie pie! I love your avatar pic but it's nice to see your face from straight on.
aw thank you

My avatar was our first kiss when he returned home from Iraq

I think we have so many pretty ladies on the board, and your avatar pic is so cute! but we need a full shot of you as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2009 - Place a Name to the Face - Happy New Ye

Opaline said:
Awesome, I love your shirt and the purple haaaiiirr!!

I've never played WoW, I just couldn't get into it like Ragnarok Online (which I don't play anymore.. too mich grind, too little time). Right now I'm addicted to league of legends... heheee
Opaline! I just saw this! I've never been much into video games but the boy LOVES them so I went hunting for something we could play together. I came across WoW and became addicted, I LOVE raiding, I'm pretty good too so we get to raid together so it's the best!

I've never played Ragnarok or League of Legends but as soon as I mentioned them to the boy he was like "Who are you talking to?!" lol he said he never played Ragnarok but I guess it was a huge competitor with The Realm? Which is the game he used to play =-P

Re: 2009 - Place a Name to the Face - Happy New Ye

Elphy said:
Opaline said:
Awesome, I love your shirt and the purple haaaiiirr!!

I've never played WoW, I just couldn't get into it like Ragnarok Online (which I don't play anymore.. too mich grind, too little time). Right now I'm addicted to league of legends... heheee
Opaline! I just saw this! I've never been much into video games but the boy LOVES them so I went hunting for something we could play together. I came across WoW and became addicted, I LOVE raiding, I'm pretty good too so we get to raid together so it's the best!

I've never played Ragnarok or League of Legends but as soon as I mentioned them to the boy he was like "Who are you talking to?!" lol he said he never played Ragnarok but I guess it was a huge competitor with The Realm? Which is the game he used to play =-P
hehe, my husband and I are both huge nerds and we play games aaaaall the time. A lot of my friends actually play WoW but my job is so hectic that I just cannot play a game where I have to be around on specific days to raid. They said after Cataclysm WoW got really fun, so I've been curious to try it (though I have no time to test it out now.. too busy working and playing League of Legends!!)

Ragnarok online was HUGE back in the day, it's F2P now so it's still pretty big, but omg it's sooooo grindy. So I don't play anymore, it is very cute though.. there is really nothing like hunting those cute little poring monsters!

<--- so cuuuuute

If you guys like PvP I'd definitely suggest league of legends, it's free to play and pretty easy to learn. Your man is a big PC gamer he may have played DoTA (a Warcraft 3 mod) or Heroes of Newerth before.. it is very similar to those games!