2009 - Place a Name to the Face - Happy New Year!!

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Re: 2009 - Place a Name to the Face - Happy New Ye

Leli said:
So this may be a little weird, but I thought you were so pretty, DA, that I was inspired to draw you as a cartoon, haha. I hope you like it.
Just seeing this now...how cool!!! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanillabeanz! You're beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pretty face with us!

Vanillabeanz you don't look at all near 50! getting older never bothered me, it's looking older than I AM now that does! haha
Congrats on your wedding!

Bronwyn said:
Vanillabeanz you don't look at all near 50! getting older never bothered me, it's looking older than I AM now that does! haha
Congrats on your wedding!
Thanks Bronwyn. You're cute as can be by the way. Love your hair and your freckles are adorable.

Can I tell you guys something about my wedding? It was my third but his first. I met him 45 years ago when I was five and he was eight. He literally was the boy next door!

When I was 12 my family moved to another city. I ended up naming one of our cats after him.

Then when I was 17 I moved back and we ran into each other through mutual friends. He was 20. We were instantly drawn to each other but he was shy and I mistook that for not being interested. I met my first husband (who looked a lot like him) and we went on our separate ways.

Six years ago I received an email from him asking if I remember him and wondering how I was. We started off as friends (I swore to never marry again ... ever). He proposed five years later on March 12, 2010 and we were married October 9, 2010.

He's my best friend and soul mate.

Macy

Connoisseur

Vanillabeanz said:
Here's a picture of me taken October 9, 2010 on our wedding day. This was also 11 days before my 50th birthday.

*sigh*

I'm getting old!

Here's a link to my Facebook profile photos. My hubby is in some of these pics.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=215314&id=536391436&l=0f7bfef758
Vanillabeanz, you're gorgeous! You kinda remind me of Patricia Wexler, the dermatologist.

VB, I love your touching story! Congratulations on your marriage to your soulmate, it was meant to be!

Jancat said:
VB, I love your touching story! Congratulations on your marriage to your soulmate, it was meant to be!
Thanks Jancat. We like to think so too.

Macy you're very kind but I think she's better looking!!! LOL

So many pretty ladies in these forums!

I just feel the need to say (even though its a few pages back)
diamondangel- you have had me fooled! I've seen your avatar many many times and didnt think there was any way you were over 26. Can I just say that I hope to look as fabulous as you when I'm 40?

This is me, Elphy!

My most recent photo and avatar... rocking my Druid shirt. I play lotsa video games- but my main is world of warcraft (and yes, Im aware that it's incredibly geeky =-P )

Maybe I will gets a new pic soon =-)

Hi Elphy. You have beautiful eyes. Looking forward to pics of your new ER ring!

Elphy said:
So many pretty ladies in these forums!

I just feel the need to say (even though its a few pages back)
diamondangel- you have had me fooled! I've seen your avatar many many times and didnt think there was any way you were over 26. Can I just say that I hope to look as fabulous as you when I'm 40?

This is me, Elphy!

My most recent photo and avatar... rocking my Druid shirt. I play lotsa video games- but my main is world of warcraft (and yes, Im aware that it's incredibly geeky =-P )

Maybe I will gets a new pic soon =-)

Awesome, I love your shirt and the purple haaaiiirr!!

I've never played WoW, I just couldn't get into it like Ragnarok Online (which I don't play anymore.. too mich grind, too little time). Right now I'm addicted to league of legends... heheee

Oh my, yeah perfect comparison!! Wow, DA you are a beauty!

MrsGotRocks said:
diamondangel said:
Beautiful, Melissa! I know I've told you this before, but you are Christina Applegate's twin - only prettier. And looking 10 years younger than 41, girl!

See?

Christina Applegate -

I
this thread. So many of you guys have helped me with making my decision to purchase an asha, it's wonderful to put a face with the name! I'm having lots of fun reading through all these pages