1895 Cartier Repro Seamless - studio video

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,
Here's a studio video of our new 1895 Seamless reproduction. This is now our default offering for the 1895 Ring. Center stone is an E/IF 9mm (2.98ct) Amora Gem Ultra:

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/123766615" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best regards,
Less

Looks lovely!! If it had split double claw prongs too, it would just be absolute perfection for me. As it is, it's a great improvement from the original.

Just for reference, what size and color is the center stone?

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
wiigal said:
Looks lovely!! If it had split double claw prongs too, it would just be absolute perfection for me. As it is, it's a great improvement from the original.

Just for reference, what size and color is the center stone?
Good point - it's a 9mm E/IF Amora Gem in the center (2.98ct).

Re: Claw prongs - we can do claw prongs on this ring, just specify when ordering

Best regards,
Less

Last edited:

gruby

Afficionado
summerflower said:
do you have match band as well?
Yes there is a matching wedding band on their website, Less do you still offer the alternating blue sapphire wedding band? I didn't see that option on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Less - this is absolutely stunning!!!!

Love. Love. Love.

Wondering if you have considered showing it on hand? Ordering online can be difficult to imagine how wide the shank and what a particular size of stone looks like on an actual hand - just a suggestion for your gorgeous new videos!!

thank you for sharing this amazing new setting

wiigal said:
Looks lovely!! If it had split double claw prongs too, it would just be absolute perfection for me.
I ordered claw prongs on mine, I'll be sure to post pictures once it gets here so that you can see them

I don't mind at all
I got the closest AG to 9mm that BTD had in stock when I ordered, it's 8.85mm-8.92mm

Aurora

Connoisseur
This is the first ring my husband has EVER looked at and said "Wow! I like that!"

so congratulations on making my hubby take a second look ~ I'm impressed!! And hoping I get one because of it

Love the seamless version ~ it's really quite stunning