Your opinion on my wedding set

Discussion in 'Jewelry Forum' started by Alicia, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Alicia

Alicia
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

IMG_1556.JPG IMG_1557.JPG Hi,
    I have been marrried for 3 years now and am unsure about my wedding ring set choice. I kind of helped pick it out, now I'm second guessing myself. I went with the Chanel setting with a higher set diamond. I always thought of myself has a shared prong setting with a lower diamond but for some reason when we were looking I ended up with this! I have had people make comments that it is not age appropriate for me. I am 27 now but got it when I was 23. I want something classy and timeless, and not gody. What's your opinion on it?
    I am also petite 5'1"

2. Beese

Beese
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

This is my first post ever, I just wanted to tell you that your wedding set is absolutely stunning! I don't think it's too big at all, it's the perfect size! I can't believe anyone would tell you it's not age appropriate either - doesn't matter if you're 20 or 60 (or 5'1, or 6'1) it's perfect! I think whoever said that is jealous... Ignore them & wear that gorgeous set with pride. And congratulations on your new set!

Queen of Sparkle likes this.
  3. Queen of Sparkle

Queen of Sparkle
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

I agree with Beese :) Anyone who can find fault with your set must be jealous that you could afford such a big diamond at your young age! I would call your set classic...........in other words always in style.You can't get better than that :) Wear your beautiful rings with pride,knowing that others are secretly drooling over it! :D

mmascall and Beese like this.
  4. diamondringlover

diamondringlover
    Expand Collapse
    Craving

I think it looks great!

5. ashers87324890

ashers87324890
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

So beautiful! You're a lucky girl

6. Tanuj.attri

Tanuj.attri
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

This is my first post ever, I just wanted to tell you that your wedding set is absolutely stunning! I don't think it's too big at all, it's the perfect size! I can't believe anyone would tell you it's not age appropriate either - doesn't matter if you're 20 or 60 (or 5'1, or 6'1) it's perfect! I think whoever said that is jealous... Ignore them & wear that gorgeous set with pride. And congratulations on your new set!
    To know more about rings go to trinkets4u.wordpress.com

7. KKJohnson

KKJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

You have a great Rock! Don't worry about what what other people say about your setting, if you are no longer "in love" with it then change it! It is jewelry and our taste change over time. I am currently in the process of have a custom ring made for a marquise and then a preloaded setting for a round brilliant. It is ok to change and evolve our jewelry as we age. What we like today may not be what we like tomorrow. But with that said only change it be would you want to, not because of what others think. Also if you get a new setting make a budget and then really look around for something. In my opinion when I saw your diamond I thought that it would look great as a three stone trilogy. It really is a stunning piece

8. diamondangel

diamondangel
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

Honestly, I love it! I'm a huge fan of channel setting because it is so secure. Channel setting is timeless!