Who does nice custom sterling work these days?

Discussion in 'Jewelry Forum' started by ApocalypseMeow, Jan 12, 2018.

1. ApocalypseMeow

ApocalypseMeow
    Expand Collapse

i am so out of the loop. I remember maybe 7 or so years ago, there were some fantastic custom sterling jewelers working often off Etsy, for colored gems frequently. Anybody got any recs? (Or even just inexpensive-ish custom work?)

I wanna set some Barry-cut rhodolite garnets finally, in sterling but I’m utterly clueless about who is even doing stuff like that these days. Thanks!

2. MissCassie

MissCassie
    Expand Collapse
    The Pink Orchid

Gosh, I wish I had some recommendations for you, I use David Klass for my stuff but it's all been palladium/platinum, but his prices and work have been fantastic. Hope someone around here has a few ideas for you!

Welcome back! If you feel like sharing pictures of your garnets and/or inspiration, I'm sure many here would love to see them. =)

3. Dana ♥

Dana ♥
    Expand Collapse
    The Centenary Diamond

not custom, but remember that almost everything from Stuller can be done in sterling. so then you just need to find a jeweler you trust to order the parts & do the work.

4. ChristyP

ChristyP
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

This might be a little late, but Jessica Behzat (a Gemvara designer) has an Etsy store called Adagio Custom Designs. She was out for awhile (new twins) but looks like you can now contact her again. She used Stullers palladium silver to make this ring for me. She does custom work, CADS, excellent quality. 20180302_084002.jpg