What is good place to buy lab grown gems?

Discussion in 'Colored Gems (lab grown & natural)' started by tiuku, Jan 14, 2017.

1. tiuku

tiuku
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Hello! I'm posting for the first time. I've found and bought some beautiful moissanites by reading here and now I want to try colored gemstones.

My budget right now only allows for lab grown gems and I'd like to know where to look for those. I'm located in Finland so import charges and taxes are expensive. That's why I'm mainly looking at ebay stores located in Asia (they seem to be okay with marking down values and offer cheap shipping). Do you have any good suggestions? Places that don't sell cz as gems? Maybe even nicely cut?

Are lab grown gems as well cut as natural ones?

I have bought sapphires from diamondcz (Chris) located in the UK and have liked those.

2. tiuku

tiuku
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Did I post in the wrong place or is the question not appropriate for this forum? :(

3. Queen of Sparkle

Queen of Sparkle
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

I bought a fantastic Tanzanite from diamondcz (chris) & also a lab grown sapphire form him.Both are truly beautiful! :)

4. tiuku

tiuku
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Thank you for your reply :) A lot of lovely gems haven't been restocked there, but I guess I can wait a bit.

Do you think I will be sent cubic zirconia if I try to buy from e.g. Thailand?

jcent likes this.
  5. jcent

jcent
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

Joseph Schubach Jewelers sells Pure Grown lab grown diamonds, if that helps. They are not CZ, but actual lab grown diamonds.