Trying to Find a E-Ring Design Similar to This...

Discussion in 'Engagement Rings, E-Rings' started by Dave_Ag, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave_Ag

Dave_Ag
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Hello all! I am not sure if this is the proper place to ask this, but I am trying to find a ring that is very similar to this design: Trellis Three Stone Plus Engagement Ring
    I cannot seem to find anything even close to this design that doesnt cost $5k+ for just the setting. If you know of a designer (or anyone) that has a design like this, please let me know! :)

Jonesy Wood likes this.
  2. AdaBeta27

AdaBeta27
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

similar but has a single shank, not a split shank
    https://eshop.gabrielny.com/engagement-ring/ER7461W44JJ

Take a look at that whole 3 stone section. Maybe there is an alternate that would work even if it's not the same as the Jaffee.
    Engagement Rings | Fashion Jewelry | Gabriel NY

eta: If the three stones are large, and the wearer has a small ring size, it may not even be worthwhile to spend the extra money for diamonds in the shank. Or you might only need diamonds for a short distance down the top portion only. Personally, I prefer the uncluttered look of a plain shank or single shank to the split shank with all the small stones.

#2 AdaBeta27, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    Jonesy Wood likes this.
  3. diamondangel

diamondangel
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

The two side diamonds are what drive the price of that setting up, along with split shank and the A. Jaffe designer label. We do custom designs, and I can tell you that using similar sized diamond side stones would put the pricing up over $4,400 in 14k. If you can wait til summer when the smaller Amora Gems are produced, or contemplate using gemstones such as sapphires or rubies on either side of the center, it would save quite a bit of money.

4. trudi

trudi
    Expand Collapse
    Craving

jankoluvsky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.