The Stars/Feedback on the Bistro website???

Discussion in 'Feedback on the Marketplace' started by Brit, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Brit

Brit
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

I have wondered about this for while, looked in the help and couldn't find anything, but then actually just ignored it as a feature of the site that was available but not turned on. However, I just had a potential buyer ask why I had such a bad feedback rating on the Bistro. I have like 3-1/2 stars now, but I have no idea why. Now I have been buying and selling on this board (new and old software) and I have never been giving a chance to leave feedback and any transaction. I went searching, just now, for what the stars and number in parentheses, which looks exactly like the feedback on ebay, mean, but still wasn't able to find any information on it. It there a way to give feedback on the site that I am missing?

2. Sandeek

Sandeek
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

That's a great question as I have had quite a few seamless transactions and still have no stars at all. I do delete old listings to keep the site clean. Maybe that's a factor?

3. mmascall

mmascall
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

No, I don't think that's it. I have a five star rating and not sure how I got it (though I AM worth the five stars lol) I too delete all of my sold items and I still have the five stars. I pay for my listings and am wondering if that's it.

Sandeek likes this.
  4. Sandeek

Sandeek
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Ahhh...I wonder if that is it? For some reason when I go to check out it always now says $0 so I pay nothing. Hmm..

5. susanmama

susanmama
    Expand Collapse

Good Morning everyone:)
    I had asked the same question since last November, even tho DB has not officially answered or addressed this issue, I DID find out one thing, you CAN rate the seller only after you have made a transaction with her/him!
    It's the same concept as eBay. You just go back to that seller (I don't remember whether on any of her listings, or just on the item you bought), roll over the stars (they will change color for you) and hit how many stars you think the transaction is worth....save and then VOILA!!!:p
    Does anyone else have the same or different experience?:)