the purse forum...

Discussion in 'Website feedback' started by jcent, Jul 20, 2012.

1. jcent

jcent
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

I would honestly like it if BTD would ban the "buying tips" threads for illegal goods. People will buy what they buy, that is their call. But I find the threads more offensive than any about politics, religion, or moral support.

#1 jcent, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
  2. e.taylor

e.taylor
    Expand Collapse
    The Black Orlov

Noted.

3. Deia

Deia
    Expand Collapse
    Omniscient

I have been wanting to ask this for a very long time but didn't wanna be the one to do it... so thanks Jcent.

I agree...please, enough of the illegal chinese bags.

4. jcent

jcent
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

I didn't want to be the one either, lol. [​IMG]

#4 jcent, Jul 20, 2012
  5. morning glory

morning glory
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

Does anyone know where I can buy some food stamps? And, even though they are illegal to possess in my state, I'd really like to shoot off some bottle rockets. Can someone here hook me up?? While I'm at it, does anyone know where I can buy some prescription medication online....even if I don't have a prescription? Its so hard to keep track of the good sellers, they usually get shut down pretty quick and I'm trying to get on the preferred customer list.
    Of course I'd also like a counterfeit bag to carry all my goodies in. Where can I buy a $60 LV? [​IMG]

#5 morning glory, Jul 20, 2012
  6. jcent

jcent
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

LMBO!

7. joojoobee4

joojoobee4
    Expand Collapse
    Afficionado

Couldn't agree with your ladies more. I'm for taking the purse forum away, and it seems like the only people who post are trying to promote their illegal business with no post history, silly usernames and role playing about buying counterfeit designer items.

8. essaince

essaince
    Expand Collapse
    Mentor

I just saw this because it was on the left toolbar thingy... purse forum? there's a fake purse forum? LOL I'm sorry, with all the ohhing and ahhing, quotes, and posts...I don't have time to bother with purses. or shoes for that matter. ..

9. Deia

Deia
    Expand Collapse
    Omniscient

This. I wouldn't mind keeping it but just banning replica threads.

Essaince - there's a section called handbag and purse forum, I think you've posted in it! [​IMG]

#9 Deia, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
  10. essaince

essaince
    Expand Collapse
    Mentor

I found it last night and posted about it in the coffee shop. I was laughing so hard... Lol

11. jcent

jcent
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

I love to see pics of people's new bags! Designer or just something pretty that someone got a good deal on. [​IMG] So I don't want the whole forum to go away. I learned about the Rioni (sp) bags there and still want to get one. [​IMG]

#11 jcent, Jul 21, 2012
  12. e.taylor

e.taylor
    Expand Collapse
    The Black Orlov

It is being reviewed. Thank you.

13. Deia

Deia
    Expand Collapse
    Omniscient

Any update on this? Random posters trying to plug their replica sites again today...!

14. morning glory

morning glory
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

Same question...

#14 morning glory, Aug 1, 2012
  15. borismom

borismom
    Expand Collapse
    The Imperial Diamond

Count me in against the replica threads.

16. kangaroocrazy

kangaroocrazy
    Expand Collapse
    The Florentine Diamond

Hahahahahah,.me too Essaince!!

I am so glad I got curious and came here though,.cuz you cracked me uppppppppppppppppppppp!!! And so true.........

#16 kangaroocrazy, Aug 21, 2012
  17. RooGirl

RooGirl
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

The purse forum use to be for "REAL" handbags we owned... then there was a lot of knock offs that got thrown in somehow .... I would much rather put all the money toward all the different knock offs and have 1 really nice bag... but hey... that's just me saying.....

So I say keep the forum and just make a list of rules for everyone to go by and if replica pushers come by and try to make post just remove them...

#17 RooGirl, Aug 21, 2012
  18. morning glory

morning glory
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

A guy in the next town just got his house raided by the FBI for selling counterfeit AIRBAGS. That's right...piece of crap knock off airbags that were being made in China and installed in cars. Of course the customers were completely unaware that they were being scammed and driving safety compromised vehicles.

I know some people don't think knock off bags are a big deal....but counterfeit products in general ARE a big deal. Your dollars for your cheap knock off purse and football jerseys are being funneled to the same people who counterfeit safety devices like airbags (and other important car parts!) and even military equipment. Counterfeit medications are showing up at increasing rates and for goodness sakes, do NOT buy condoms at any flea market unless you are prepared for a little surprise to come along in about 9 months.

Maybe your knock off purse still seems like too good a deal to pass up. Maybe you should go to the car dealer and have your airbags checked and then take a chance on a flea market condom. [​IMG]

My vote is the same....Ban all talk, links or pics of illegal products on this board.

#18 morning glory, Aug 21, 2012
  19. KJMM

KJMM
    Expand Collapse
    Mentor

No matter how you spin it, everything related to the business of buying, production, and distribution of fake purses is criminal activity. There's no sugar coating it. And you can't pretend to be unaware of the other criminal activity it's linked to or the fact that it is a crime in and of itself. If you choose to be willfully blind of it, well...then that makes you complicit. I'm sorry, but it does.

Has the fake purse forum been shut down yet? Having it up would give the impression that we condone criminal activity and that's not OK with me...

20. morning glory

morning glory
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

+1000 KJMM!

The forum is still up and I think it should stay....for REAL bags and purses. Get rid of the illegal fake stuff and it would be great!