Re: Fantasia Deserio rings?

Discussion in 'Simulants, all other' started by isaku5, Dec 7, 2007.

1. borismom

borismom
    Expand Collapse
    The Imperial Diamond

I would not order the Body Jewels copy... I would try to hold out for the real deal, but that is just me. [​IMG]

#21 borismom, Dec 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
  2. isaku5

isaku5
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

I'm thinking along those lines too BM, and what makes me even more wary of BJ is that they're charging the same price because, as I was told, their settings are much heavier than Fantasia's. Really?? [​IMG]

I so wish that there was another vendor/distributor in Canada other than the non-responsive one in Montreal [​IMG]

#22 isaku5, Dec 10, 2007
  3. isaku5

isaku5
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Good news!!! I e-mailed Fantasia last evening asking for another vendor/distibutor in Canada, and today Jennifer Deserio(!!!) replied saying that there was one in Toronto as well and gave me the phone #. I called right away, but the lady who looks after the Fantasia rings won't be in until tomorrow. I left my number, and hope she'll call. [​IMG]

Confession time, though, I ordered another asscher (square) with traps from Neiman Marcus too [​IMG] It should be here by the 18th. Oh, and I mustn't forget that I'm still waiting for the Cartier Cushion stone from Wink!! I'm debating now whether or not to spring for a setting for it [​IMG] I'm soooo baaadd! [​IMG]

#23 isaku5, Dec 11, 2007
  4. Kareberry

Kareberry
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

Can you tell me who the vendor/distributor in Toronto is?

5. isaku5

isaku5
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

I've just PM'd you; hope it helps.

Isabel

6. dawnykcnkj

dawnykcnkj
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

I Agree...I ordered an asscher set from bodyjewels and wasn't impressed. Compared to my diamond NExus labs stone the bodyjewels items looked yucky. And Ashas are even nicer than Diamond Nexus, Bodyjewels are a big step down from Ashas. Also, when you want to purchase an item, the bodyjewels lady will call you back asap. HOWEVER BEWARE, if you want to return it you are required to have a return authorization number...well guess what? When I tried calling about a return (30+ times)I never got a phone call back. They are NOT honest. I never was able to return my items and they never called me back even when I threatened to call the BBB. I never got my refund. So beware of them!

#26 dawnykcnkj, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
  7. mamalovessparkle

mamalovessparkle
    Expand Collapse
    Smitten

neiman has several listed under their sale heading online (and also not on sale), but they are vermeil. just fyi...

8. Anozira

Anozira
    Expand Collapse
    The Florentine Diamond

Fantasia jewely is available in solid metals, all the pieces I've owned of theirs were solid 14k gold and hallmarked as such. The selection at B&M Neiman Marcus stores is far superior to what's available on the website. Happy shopping [​IMG]

#28 Anozira, Apr 10, 2009
  9. diamondangel

diamondangel
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

I never should have sold my Fantasia Asscher cut with the tapered baguettes (looked just like the one Anozira posted on the bottom)! That was such a gorgeous ring, and I'm not a big asscher cut fan. It was very flashy in the sun.

10. sparklee

sparklee
    Expand Collapse
    The Millenium Star

11. diamondangel

diamondangel
    Expand Collapse
    BTD Crown Jewel

Yeah, that link takes you to Neiman Marcus's store when you click on a piece.

12. Dannad

Dannad
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Hi there reviving this but has anyone heard of cv-events.com ? They have Fantasia rings but at 90% off and I’m wondering if they are knockoffs.

13. Dannad

Dannad
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Sorry I meant cg-events.com