Overnight Phoenix earrring studs

Discussion in 'Moissanite Forum' started by Ladybug2, May 27, 2018.

1. Ladybug2

Ladybug2
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Hey there! I haven’t posted anything for a looooolng time. I think the last time I did was when I had just received my Amora Gem ultras that I had set into stud earrings. I loved them then and I still love them.. they are gorgeous but I wanted another pair that are a little smaller and a little more “everyday”. I got the ultras in 1.75 ct each ear so they pack quite a punch:). I just ordered the Phoenix ones on Thursday and it says “awaiting fulfillment” so not exactly overnight, lol, although I am assuming since it’s a holiday weekend that’s why.
    Can’t wait to receive them. I ordered 2ctw so I just hope they don’t seem too small to me after wearing the other monsters for so long, haha!

2. talk-admin

talk-admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey Ladybug2!
    Thanks for the order and look forward to you receiving these!

Sorry for any confusion, but to clarify regarding overnight - the order has to be in by 12 Noon PST, Monday - Thursday to do the overnight
    (see the bottom of the page: *Limitations for overnight / next day arrival = Orders have to be in by 12 Noon, Pacific Standard Time, Monday - Thursday).

The reason for this is UPS/Fedex come to our office around 2PM PST and we need at least an two hour window since we have other orders going out to make sure we can prep and ship.

If I'm reading the orders correctly, looks like yours came in Thursday at 6PM PST, so after the cutoff.

Anyway, you are also correct that the holiday weekend will add a delay - no shipping on Monday, so they'll ship Tuesday and arrive to you overnight on Wednesday.

I'm sure the Phoenix are not going to outdo your Ultra's (and definitely won't outdo the Eternity) but they should serve you well as an "everyday" pair and a very good proxy for regular diamond studs. Definitely let us know your feedback once you receive!

Best regards,
    Less

3. Ladybug2

Ladybug2
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Thanks for the update, Less! Yes, I conveniently misssd the Monday- Thursday night part about the overnight shipping.. it definitely makes sense:).
    I don’t expect this to outdo my ultras or perform like the enternity studs would but for what I am using them, I think they are the perfect option and later on, I can upgrade the Ultra’s maybe or get the enternity studs in a bigger size.
    Thanks again Less, for all of your help.
    Will come back soon with some photos! I am pretty excited!!

4. Ladybug2

Ladybug2
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Yay! I got my earrings yesterday and boy are they pretty! So happy I ordered these. Let me try and upload a photo... I am never good at these things so fingers crossed!!

5. Ladybug2

Ladybug2
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

6. talk-admin

talk-admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi LadyBug,
    Fantastic - thanks for posting your feedback and the photo! I'm very happy to hear it!
    Hope you continue to enjoy them!
    Less