Not staying logged in?

Discussion in 'Website feedback' started by MissCassie, Jun 29, 2014.

1. MissCassie

MissCassie
    Expand Collapse
    The Pink Orchid

Is anyone else having to log in again every single time they turn their computer back on?

In the past, I am automatically logged in because I check the "remember me" box when logging in, but lately (last week or so?)when I turn my computer back on and bring up my internet browser (Firefox, has all my tabs saved), every day I have to manually log back in again. For the last several years, this has not happened.

It doesn't take more than a few seconds to do, but I was curious if anyone else was coming across this issue, as every single time I check the "remember me" box, but it doesn't seem to be working?

#1 MissCassie, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
  2. swk1960

swk1960
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Didn't Less mention that they were working on the servers - increasing size??? Don't know if it's related to your issue, but it's a thot.

Personally, btw iphone, iPad, & laptops I seem to never logoff, so I can't speak to this. But I will pay closer attention now!!

#2 swk1960, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
  3. MissCassie

MissCassie
    Expand Collapse
    The Pink Orchid

I thought they were increasing the size of the servers for diamond bistro because the ran out of space for people to post pictures, but they could be doing stuff over here too. I browse this place from my desktop mostly, which is where the issue is occurring, I'll see if it is happening on my iphone though! Thanks so much!

4. swk1960

swk1960
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Yeah - I just accidentally rebooted my Macbook Air & did NOT have to log in. When my browser reopened, I was still logged in.

#4 swk1960, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016