Need advice please..

Discussion in 'How Do I....???' started by SavedbyGrace, Dec 1, 2017.

1. SavedbyGrace

SavedbyGrace
    Expand Collapse

Hi Guys!
    I have a question and hopefully you can provide a suggestion for me. I have a ring for sale that someone wants to purchase. Thing is she lives overseas. I did mention that I do not ship outside of the US as posted in the listing and also verified that with her again via her private message on the DB. She said okay, no problem. Then today I get this message from her asking me to ship it to her sister lives in the US and that she could pay for the ring immediately using Paypal and have it shipped to her address. She said that her mom would be visiting her sister for the holidays so she could bring it back with her to their country. This person states that she has had many successful transactions on the DB. This seems a bit risky to me on my part..

I do know that Paypal will not cover me under seller protection to ship to a unconfirmed address. What would you do and has any of you encountered this issue before? Need some advice.. Thanks in advance! ;)

2. SavedbyGrace

SavedbyGrace
    Expand Collapse

Anyone? Hoping someone will chime in here so that I will know what to tell this person..Could this be a scam?

3. Len

Len
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

I know I'm new here but when it comes to selling on the net FOLLOW your gut feelings. Remember it can't be undone!

4. SavedbyGrace

SavedbyGrace
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Len, New or not so happy that someone actually took the time to chime in on my post after so many views but no responses. I appreciate it. I waited all weekend for someone to reply, I never got one (until yours today) so I just ended telling the person that inquired about an hour ago that I couldn't do that because Paypal would not cover me on the Seller Protection Policy to not ship to an unconfirmed address.