My Pheonix EC Moissanite!

Discussion in 'Moissanite Forum' started by Lizzrd02, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Lizzrd02

Lizzrd02
    Expand Collapse

You GUYS. This stone is so stinking beautiful.
    I have been wearing it in a stone holder all morning and I have caught myself a few times actually thinking of it as a diamond. It just looks exactly like an EC diamond, it’s easy to forget!
    It has a beautiful lifted crown, smallish table, crisp clear facets that draw you in, and that lovely dewdrop liquid look that is what made me fall in love with emerald cuts in the first place. The pastel flashes that it gives off aren’t half bad either. ;)
    The windmills are just right for my taste. They add an extra bit of sparkle and scintillation to the stone, giving it real depth and dimension. I think the stone would have felt off without them.
    If you are in the market for an EC, I would not hesitate. These Pheonix ECs are ah-mazing.

The only concern I have at this point is size. I did not expect it to look SO much like an EC diamond, and now I am wondering if I should go down in size. Haha
    I guess I thought that people would assume it is moissanite or CZ at this size (especially where I live, an 8x6 is huge here). But it’s so diamond-like, it’s throwing me off. I think this size is a great proportion for my size 8 fingers, so I will probably keep it as is. I plan on setting it in a very simple yellow gold solitaire/band set, so I tried to replicate that with the bands in the pictures. I love the look!
    Anywho, now for pictures and videos!

Attached Files:

#1 Lizzrd02, Apr 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  2. Lizzrd02

Lizzrd02
    Expand Collapse

Ok videos will have to come later. They aren’t uploading and I have to run errands.

3. Angel

Angel
    Expand Collapse
    Craving

@Lizzrd02 wow it is so gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to see the videos! Thank you so much for giving a quick review! So thankfully my stones aren’t headed to Uganda haha Less and Dana emailed me to give me an update. They said my stones will ship out next week some time and they will refund me the out of country shipping that I paid. I am so excited! I wanted to make sure I got one from that first batch so we know ours were graded at the lab. Apparently they are cutting my stones but Less is going to go ahead and send them to be graded as well just as a little extra quality control so I’m really thankful for that! But based off of your stone, I will be thrilled! Very diamond like! And trust me the 8x6 is the perfect size! I have a 7x5 and it was too small and I have a size 5 finger. And then I had a 9x7 and it was huge so the 8x6 is perfect! Where do you get stone holders?

4. Angel

Angel
    Expand Collapse
    Craving

Sorry I had* a 7x5 forever 1 and I sold it because of the size and quality.
    rry I

5. Ladybug2

Ladybug2
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Wow! That is stunning! I want an emerald cut so badly... trying to figure out how to justify a new ring

6. SavedbyGrace

SavedbyGrace
    Expand Collapse

Oh my Gosh! :)What a beautiful stone!! Congratulations to you.. Have fun proudly showing that off and the size is perfect if you ask me..