First e-AVC! (Cue Holiday music here...:)

Discussion in 'Amora Gem Forum' started by talk-admin, Dec 7, 2017.

1. talk-admin

talk-admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi all,
    Happy to show you the cert from our very first elongated AVC!
    [​IMG]

Jonathan has taken some photo/videos and we'll have those out shortly. The quick summary is it received compliments from everyone who saw it in person, and I can say it has the chunky sparkliness that was hoped for.
    Of interest, the e-AVC 'looks' a lot larger than it's actual size. Not sure why, maybe the elongation gives it that impression, but it was something consistently noted. This one is 3.43ct but gives the impression of a 4ct-5ct size.

This first one has already sold but we will have more ready next week (Dec 12-14th).

On a related note - our production has fully stabilized now and you can expect small but steady restocks of all the fancy cuts going forward, including this beautiful e-AVC!

Here's the page link as well:
    Amora Elongated AVC

Best regards,
    Less

ubtlav and Sadiebelle like this.
  2. SparkleStar

SparkleStar
    Expand Collapse

Thank you!! Will the waitlist still be notified?

3. talk-admin

talk-admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi SparkleStar,
    Yes absolutely. Emails will go out at the next restock in a % relevant to how many we restock with.
    We'll have more on following weeks so we won't notify everyone at same time but rather proportional to inventory available at each restock.

Hope that helps,
    Less

MimiRyan likes this.
  4. SparkleStar

SparkleStar
    Expand Collapse

Wanted to share a quick video I just shot. This is my 2.5 carat cushion amora that I’ve had for a little over 3 years next to the elongated AVC I got today. Tomorrow I’ll try to get some shots in the sun.

Thank you so much Less and Jonathan. It is amazing! I first saw these AVCs about 7 or 8 years and never dreamed this would be a reality!

5. ubtlav

ubtlav
    Expand Collapse

Oohhhh I can't wait for more photos and videos! The more the better please!!!

6. reyesia

reyesia
    Expand Collapse

The e-AVC appears more grey vs the cushion having mostly that constant whiteness. Is it just because the light source is from the top hitting the cushion first?

Looking forward to more of eAVC posts and see more of its beauty while I wait for my own. Have been dreaming for one for 5+ years when found out about the more affordable Amora option! Thank you:)

7. SparkleStar

SparkleStar
    Expand Collapse

Yes, there is much more depth to the E-AVC and it tends to go rather steel-gray much like my diamonds do. I don’t think it has anything to do with the light, this is always how the cushion looks. It is a very, very bright stone:). The flash in my iPhone was pretty much right over both of them.

The cushion is beautiful, but this is outstanding. I can’t wait to get the thing in the sun!

Also both stone are an E color but they looks so different!

#7 SparkleStar, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    reyesia likes this.
  8. reyesia

reyesia
    Expand Collapse

Ah that makes sense. They do look very different even with same specs, regardless, the eAVC is a unique beauty. Thank you SparkleStar for sharing and thinking of us here!

9. Mrs2Ouch

Mrs2Ouch
    Expand Collapse
    Smitten

I have a hearts and arrows diamond and it goes dark in extremely bright light. It still sparkles like crazy but has a dark background. It has been a discussion over on a diamond board I follow quite a few times. It seems like it is a trait of perfectly cut diamonds. This trait makes the Amora Gem even more like a diamond, in my opinion.

LucilleBall likes this.
  10. NolaJules

NolaJules
    Expand Collapse

Oh my gosh, this is PERFECTION. Thank you for sharing!

That steely-grey. And those big pastel flashes. So. Much. Depth. Be still, my heart.

I saw an E-color available, and almost snagged it the other day. Decided against it for fear it would be too white for my liking. Clearly I was very wrong.

Would it be too much of a bother to ask you to post that beauty's stats? And tons more pictures/videos too, pretty please? :)

avila05 likes this.
  11. LilyMoon

LilyMoon
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

gorgeous! does the maltese cross light up completely during scintillation?

12. loveAmoraaa

loveAmoraaa
    Expand Collapse

Hey, just wondering have you set your stone yet? Do you mind sharing another video? I love the stone!! Thank you!