Eternity Wedding Band issues! Help a gal out :)

Discussion in 'Moissanite Forum' started by talibear, Nov 10, 2011.

1. talibear

talibear
    Expand Collapse
    Craving

Hi all!
    This is my E-ring
    [​IMG]
    I got so lucky in that I ordered it sight-unseen, and the band is so absolutely delicate and lovely, which is exactly what I wanted!
    Now I'm starting to think about wedding rings, and have a bit of an issue.
    The only 2 ones I found on MoissCo that look similar are
    http://www.moissaniteco.com/moissanite-shared-prong-eternity-ring-p-10027.html
    [​IMG]
    and
    http://www.moissaniteco.com/low-profile-moissanite-shared-prong-eternity-ring-p-10687.html
    [​IMG]

And I think the 2nd one looks like it matches my current ring better. BUT I counted the stones on my E-ring (am I crazy?) and there's 10 on each side of the main stone.

I know it's hard to tell, but it seems like that 2nd ring's stones are too big. That is, there aren't as many on the band in the same amount of space that's on my ring, which means each individual stone is a bit larger.

So, I'm wondering if that matters. I asked Moissco and they're getting back to me on the similarities and which would be better, but I'm still torn. If they're not exactly the same will it look any different in a real way? They're both 2 mm, like my E-ring, so I can't really picture how the E-ring and the band would look if the band was different. I feel like the width makes more of a difference than the size of the stones, but I could be wrong. Am I making sense?

Can someone advise on if it doesn't matter (pics would help!), or another place I could get a palladium (pref semi!) eternity band. Thank you!!

2. skhowarth

skhowarth
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

I think the 2nd one would work better, the stones are bigger than on the e-ring but I think it would look good. Remember that the image is supersized and will look much more delicate IRL. Definitely wait for the response, they'll know what to tell you. Beautiful choice!

3. anabri09

anabri09
    Expand Collapse

I agree with Frenchie! The larger stones will make your wedding band stand out a bit so it doenst get lost next to your E-Ring!!

4. MamaCass

MamaCass
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

I'm leaning towards the second one as well, but I agree with the other gals. Wait to see what moissco recommends too. Keep us updated! Oh and BTW I love your e-ring!