ENV Moissanite

Discussion in 'Simulants, all other' started by ladybijoux, Feb 24, 2017.

1. ladybijoux

ladybijoux
    Expand Collapse
    Craving

2. Sandeek

Sandeek
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

Hi! I haven't seen these IRL but I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this seller! ;)

3. kmeltzoff

kmeltzoff
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

JYB jewels is great, and ENV moissy is definitely something I'd purchase if I were in the market looking for custom shapes, good quality, etc. Don't hesitate to write her though etsy for questions either--I was considering an antique cushion cut and she was great about answering questions, providing pics, etc.

4. kate81

kate81
    Expand Collapse

I'm considering the same!! I'm already in correspondence with Jules, and I'm eyeing an ACC. What are you planning to buy?

Are you going to buy a setting from her or from someone else?

5. labelo

labelo
    Expand Collapse
    Mentor

I know this post is a bit old, but I wanted to chime in and say that I just placed an order for a 6mm ACC from JYB to replace the center stone of my ering! It's been five years since I originally sought out this forum looking for information on moissanite, and I feel like I've come full circle!

So far Jules has been super helpful and prompt. I'll post a review when my reset is done (in a couple months--custom cutting takes several weeks), and I hope others who purchase from her will, too!

6. kate81

kate81
    Expand Collapse

I've ordered my stone in March and it arrived in 3 weeks. I just dropped it yesterday at the jewellery for setting.

Attached Files:

Cricketgrrl and MimiRyan like this.