Diamonna vs MossaniteCo H&A vs Amora Gem (Soaring Hearts and Ultra) vs Forever One

Discussion in 'Simulants, all other' started by fiore, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Jonny37

Jonny37
    Expand Collapse

I just took it out of the box to look at it again..Man this stone is killer! Haha

TMW likes this.
  2. HeyNursie

HeyNursie
    Expand Collapse

Let's see i!! Pics with stats please!!!

3. TMW

TMW
    Expand Collapse

Hi! Busy week, but we got it on Wednesday! The stone looks really good I can't keep it in its box! I am so anxious to get it set, but that will mean I have to let it go for a while! I have been in communication with Ron and are currently waiting to see the design. He has been great! Here are some pics! I honestly don't think the pics do it justice. It doesn't capture it's true essence! Most are from natural sunlight. I tried uploading a few more, but I keep getting a message saying they are too large! :( Oh, and I'm no photographer lol

Attached Files:

#43 TMW, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Mrs2Ouch, Cricketgrrl and HeyNursie like this.
  4. Jonny37

Jonny37
    Expand Collapse

5. Kasha

Kasha
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Hi guys! I taught I could add my two cents to the conversation as well:) after debating for a while which diamond alternative to choose ( and this forum helped me immensely) I finally order the Diamelia Gem. Well I got it yesterday as I have to say its amazing! The arrows are very delicate and subtle ( unlike Amora) and the sparkle is to die for. In my opinion it's extremely diamond like and I honestly would never be able to tell the difference. I tried to capture its beauty with my iPhone and although the pictures don't do its justice I hope they help.

TMW likes this.
  6. Kasha

Kasha
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Ok guys I have trouble uploading my images ( keeps saying the file is too large).. but I am working on it :)

TMW likes this.
  7. Kasha

Kasha
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

TMW likes this.