Bistro Options

Discussion in 'Feedback on the Marketplace' started by elf925, Nov 23, 2015.

1. elf925

elf925
    Expand Collapse
    The Pink Orchid

Would it be possible to force sellers to enter the ring size before the add will be accepted? I have seen so many listings with no ring size. Also, would it be possible to add a search by size filter? Being an 8/9, most of the time only 10% of rings are my size but I have to look through all of them to find that out.

2. susanmama

susanmama
    Expand Collapse

Would somebody please enlighten me as to WHY I cannot send messages to multiple sellers on DB? I'm online browsing and shopping for my next bling, found several to my liking and tried to message the sellers with questions, but after sending out maybe 3 messages (to different sellers), the system won't let me send more and says something like: you have to wait a bit longer to send message to seller. WHY? And how long do I have to wait? This is VERY odd indeed!

3. susanmama

susanmama
    Expand Collapse

....It's almost as if DB doesn't encourage us to contact sellers...I seriously hope it is just a glitch!

4. Dana ♥

Dana ♥
    Expand Collapse
    The Centenary Diamond

i'm pretty sure that particular feature is to reduce the number of spammers and bad-intentioned people that come through from time to time and email everyone with listings in a certain category. and offer to buy "the item" at a price higher than listed, if we would only ship it to their daughter/sister/friend/mother/etc in some other country.

#4 Dana ♥, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016