Amora Asschers - vote for your favorite!

Discussion in 'Amora Gem Forum' started by talk-admin, Jul 21, 2017.

?

Which is your favorite Asscher (or both)

1. Super Ideal Modern Asscher

19 vote(s)
    61.3%
  2. August Vintage Asscher

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. talk-admin

talk-admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi all,
    We've got two new Asschers with very different looks to show. I'm pleased to show our new Super Ideal Asscher cut (modern) and the first time shown, chunky August Vintage Asscher cut.

We wanted to get feedback on both cuts, so please vote for your favorite (or both if you like both) to help prioritize the release schedule.

Amora Super Ideal Modern Asscher cut:

August Vintage Asscher cut:

We'll have the Modern Asscher out this Fall, in 7mm, 8mm, and some 9mm sizes! The August Vintage is still in testing/review so timeline will be based on demand.

Thanks for your feedback,
    Less

2. DASTardlyGal

DASTardlyGal
    Expand Collapse
    Fiend

I like both, however, my first choice is the August Vintage, followed by the Modern. I really love the extra faceting on the edges that the AV has. I'm voting for both, but, August Vintage is my favorite, even though, I love the Modern one, too.

3. Queen of Sparkle

Queen of Sparkle
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

My vote is for the August Vintage.I love the extra faceting round the edges.So much sparkle framing the Asscher centre of the stone.

4. MissCassie

MissCassie
    Expand Collapse
    The Pink Orchid

I keep coming back to this AV asscher, will there be a separate waiting list we can sign up on, maybe even put a deposit down?
    Or do we use the modern asscher list and leave a note for our preference for the AV version?

5. stonewell

stonewell
    Expand Collapse

Both are gorgeous, however, the August Vintage asscher has my vote! I love the prominent windmills and it's reminiscent of the royal asschers, imho.