Absolutely Beautiful Buy from Karamia!

Discussion in 'DiamondBistro Reference Check' started by EllieBrant, Oct 30, 2017.

1. EllieBrant

EllieBrant
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

I purchased a loose Amora gem from Ms. Karamia, and have been blown away by not only the beauty of this great steal, but also the total world-class service that came with it! This seller is responsive, attentive, warm/kind yet professional, and was SO in tuned with my needs as a buyer (i.e. she didn't seem irritated by my neurotic e-mails and follow-ups) -- and she was so proactive in her service (i.e. confirmed my address prior to shipping, offered the tracking information immediately, etc.) that even someone as tightly-wound and type-A as I am could rest easily. I am always SO leery of purchasing costly things from strangers, let alone online from sites that I'm not familiar with, but I must say, Karamia took ALL of the stress out of the process, and delivered a beautiful, beautiful gem that was shipped quickly and arrived in an incredibly timely manner. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this seller!

diamondangel likes this.
  2. Jannyflo2

Jannyflo2
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Hi, what size is the stone? I am looking for one as well.

3. EllieBrant

EllieBrant
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Hi! The stone is 7.5mm and the ring size is 6. Here's a picture of how it looks on. Hope this helps!

20171110_114152.jpg

Jannyflo2 likes this.
  4. Jannyflo2

Jannyflo2
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

beautiful! i bought one on mercani but the seller never shipped it to me.

5. EllieBrant

EllieBrant
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Ugh, what a bummer! Yes, I was SUPER nervous to order it online, especially since I'd never even heard of Diamond Bistro. But... I found the listing from a few Google searches, and decided to take a gamble and give it a try. I created a profile and purchased it and just had the most wonderful experience with this seller. I don't know if she has other listings, but based on my experience, I'd definitely suggest contacting her if you're still in the market for an Amora. When I bought mine, she had a few other listings as well, so I think she may be a pretty regular seller of Amora gems. I even had a question a week or two AFTER it arrived, and she still answered promptly, warmly and professionally. I'm not sure what Mercani is (I'm totally ignorant to the world of online gem purchasing -- this was a one-off purchase for me), but if you're able to work with the seller I purchased from, I think you'll at least be able to rest assured that you're dealing with someone with a credible reputation, and that you'll receive whatever you purchase, in exactly the beautiful condition it was advertised. Good luck, and I hope you find exactly what you're after!