AARRGH! December 1 restock didn't happen?

Discussion in 'Amora Gem Forum' started by gemcat, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Sadiebelle

Sadiebelle
    Expand Collapse
    Craving

Ah damn I didn’t see the Js. Would have bagged one! Did you see the carat size?

2. talk-admin

talk-admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi all,
    Just a quick update - the restock has been rolling outs the past two day but we had to do more infrastructure work on the site with all the new cuts and colors available, so it wasn't the usual fast restock even though the stones were ready.
    But, e-AVC, AVC, Princess, Asscher, Cushion H&A and Krupps (!) have been uploaded now.
    AVR will go out tomorrow (Saturday).

We have a lot more going into grading next week so we'll continue to have more Fancy cuts.

We did have everything from E - K color, so a nice spread to satisfy both colorless and warmer color lovers.
    Best regards,
    Less

LilyMoon and lluong5 like this.
  3. gemcat

gemcat
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Yippee! That is wonderful news, Less. I really appreciate the update. Looking forward to the AVRs.

4. Sadiebelle

Sadiebelle
    Expand Collapse
    Craving

I didn’t get a notification :( been signed signed up for months. Maybe it wasn’t in the carat size I put down for. Hopefully more warmer colours will still be available in the upcoming restocks.

5. gemcat

gemcat
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Oh, wonderful, the AVR/OECs are up. Unfortunately, none are the size I need for my Swan setting. Sigh! I will be patient, though, because when there is the right one, I will be delighted with it.

Sadiebelle likes this.