2 Carat Round Diamond/VS1/F/4C/Fluorescence faint or none

Discussion in 'Natural Diamonds' started by techguy_chicago, Aug 2, 2017.

1. techguy_chicago

techguy_chicago
    Expand Collapse
    Curious

Hi All,

I am looking the diamond for wife in few weeks, looked in retail store, blue nile, pricescope. From PriceScope, I found WELCOME, Talked to Martin Sheffield several time, He is from Canada, I am in Chicago, tomorrow I am going to see two diamonds in Chicago Wabash mall. Guess overall, I like Martin, he is confident, knowing diamond, he is GIA graduates. Worked this field many many years. But only concern is wire transfer to him. I am little scare tell you the truth.

Here is the 11 items he post at his webpage, looks like not very professional website
    DIAMONDS

Did anyone hear from him, in PriceScope, a lot of people mentioned and recommended to people.

Anything advice? Anyone?

Thanks

2. mmascall

mmascall
    Expand Collapse
    Connoisseur

I would be worried too just based on the look of the website. On the other hand, USA Certed (the company whose link you provided) diamonds is on Pricescope so hopefully it will be ok.

3. HeyNursie

HeyNursie
    Expand Collapse

You can also pay by credit card. I'd go that route. A small extra fee would be peace of mind. No way I would ever transfer money unless I personally knew them.