Welcome back!

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Happy to have our boards back up and running - they were hacked two months ago, and repairing them was not as easy as it could have been.
Anyway, we'll have some new posts to update everyone with BTD's activities and new offerings, and look forward to your own posts and updates on your latest jewelry projects, etc.
Best regards,
Less

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all - the boards will go down for a bit in order to upgrade the software. I'm really looking forward to this as the newest version has a ton of nice mobile enhancements, etc. so I think we'll have a really wonderful board after this upgrade.
Best regards,
Less

Happy these are up again! I love hearing what’s happening with Amora Gem. You may want to post on a few other jewelry message boards to let people know these are up and running again. :)

I’m anxiously awaiting the next restock.

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words Paiger8 and SavedbyGrace!

Next project is to get a new look for the boards as this default theme is pretty blah.

We have a lot of stuff going on with Amora Eternitys (nearly 100 will be ready over the next three weeks!), and the Takara H&A's. In fact may be worth a short, basic Friday update blog post next week just to catch up on everything.

I'll post a sneak peek of the Takara Eternitys H&A cell phone shot in the lab diamond thread for now.
Best regards,
Less