Record sales this month thanks to Amora Eternity sales growth - one more restock coming after Thanksgiving!

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,
I'm pleased to note that sales are up +86% (monthly) due to excellent sales for our Amora Eternity, esp 2ct and 3ct sizes!
We'll have another restock right after Thanksgiving and then I'm not sure if we'll have anymore until January 2019.

Anyway, thanks for your support and really happy to see the positive feedback on the Amora Eternity!
Amora Super Ideal Eternity H&A page

Best regards,
Less

Over the last few months I have sent four messages via the automated inquiry form on this site. I have received no response. I placed a custom order on May 28th. The listing stated an expected wait time of either six or eight weeks. This order remains unfulfilled and I have been unable to get any response to my queries on status. The restock page has indicated no custom orders being cut for months now. I own two Amora Gems and an Avarra Sapphire. As a long time customer, I am incredibly disappointed in the fulfillment process and utter lack of response or customer service. There is no way to reach you other than the auto form which gets no response or via U.S. Postal Service. Ridiculous, frustrating and unacceptable. Please contact me asap. You have my contact information on my account. The order number is

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Over the last few months I have sent four messages via the automated inquiry form on this site. I have received no response. I placed a custom order on May 28th. The listing stated an expected wait time of either six or eight weeks. This order remains unfulfilled and I have been unable to get any response to my queries on status. The restock page has indicated no custom orders being cut for months now. I own two Amora Gems and an Avarra Sapphire. As a long time customer, I am incredibly disappointed in the fulfillment process and utter lack of response or customer service. There is no way to reach you other than the auto form which gets no response or via U.S. Postal Service. Ridiculous, frustrating and unacceptable. Please contact me asap. You have my contact information on my account. The order number is
Hi Sachikon,
Thanks for your post and I certainly apologize for this. Let me address your points, but the summary is we have had tons of problems with yahoo email addresses - Yahoo does not reliably deliver and this is not the first time it's caused us hassles. We did make your custom cut and it was ready in August but let me address the relevant points below:

1 - "Over the last few months I have sent four messages via the automated inquiry form on this site. I have received no response. " If you don't receive a ticket number within about a minute after using the form, then we did not receive it. So we definitely are not ignoring you but for whatever reason it was not received.

2 - "There is no way to reach you other than the auto form which gets no response or via U.S. Postal Service." - We have a phone number listed on the contact us page for emergencies, so that is always a fall back and in addition, we have the boards here (though to be fair they were down for 2 months this summer) and we also have our FB page which you can message us with, so we do try to have multiple contact options to ensure no single point of failure. Here's our FB page link or click the fb icon on our website:
https://www.facebook.com/BetterThanDiamond/

3 - "I placed a custom order on May 28th. The listing stated an expected wait time of either six or eight weeks. This order remains unfulfilled..." - I followed up on this aspect. We did in fact make your custom Amora and had it ready in August. It looks like yahoo burned us as we did not receive a response from you (I'm assuming now you didn't recieve it?) Anyway, we assumed you were not interested and the stone was placed for public sale and already sold in August. (E/VS2 and .1mm above your size specs).
This is not the first time we'd done a custom cut and then the customer opted not too purchase for whatever reason, so that was our incorrect assumption and unfortunately the stone has sold long ago.
So we did in fact make the order, but it seems communication with Yahoo was the deal breaker here.

Anyway, I'll give you a phone call now but wanted to clarify that we did in fact make your order some time ago, and it looks like the issue on both sides has been with Yahoo creating email issues. If you have any other email service, please use that instead of Yahoo - we've emailed them multiple times to fix for years and have given up on them at this point.

Best regards,
Less

Thank you for the informative post and for the phone call. I am incredibly disappointed that I have missed my chance on the princess Amora. I did, in fact find the emergency phone number upon looking and am baffled at how I missed it before. Futile, but I wish all sorts of things had been handled differently on both sides of this failed transaction. I did want to update this thread in case others see it in the future. Mistakes happen and while unfortunate, I do appreciate the deposit refund as well as your personal attention, explanation and apology. Best Wishes~