More growth for Diamondbistro.com - traffic up 202% over the past six months!

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,
Very happy to inform you that DiamondBistro.com continues to grow - traffic is up over 202% the past six months. Got this message when I checked the bistro's analytics today:
"
Great work! You just hit a new record for monthly users."

Nice to see since we've kept the bistro up for a long time now. Of interest, the inventory listed is expanding as now seeing ipads, more dresses, purses, etc. above and beyond the usual rings and loose gems.

As always, suggestions are welcome for how we can improve the experience! DiamondBistro.com: Dedicated Jewelry Classifieds, Buy and Sell New and Used Jewelry

Best regards,
Less

Hey Less! Fantastic! I was wondering if the picture adding area was updated yet? Regarding the difficulties many of us have when trying to upload photos and it says too large etc. Any more plans to have it auto-resize the images for us?

talk-Dana

Administrator
We have been working on the photo upload feature and it is now automatically resizing most larger photos down to the required size.

For now, though, it does still require the file type to be specifically .jpg (not .jpeg or .bmp, etc).

We have been working on the photo upload feature and it is now automatically resizing most larger photos down to the required size.

For now, though, it does still require the file type to be specifically .jpg (not .jpeg or .bmp, etc).
:)I second that this is great news! I had always been resizing my images before hand to make sure not to have any problems uploading onto the site for my classifieds but at least now I wont have to do that step prior!;)