Bar set moissy wedding band

I am ready to update my old wedding band & I want a seven stone (3.5mm) moissy ring. What is stronger for constant wear,shared prongs or bar set?
Anyone got pics of either to share? :)

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
I love the bar set look for a ring that is going to be worn alone, but would suggest caution when wearing one set with moissanite. I had one, and wound up chipping several stones when I dropped it in the sink while cleaning it. Exposed girdles are always reason to be careful when wearing or cleaning one!

Thanks for sharing gemcat :) I have just received my half eternity from MoCo.It is a bar set ,7 stone in palladium with 3.5 moissy's.
It is beautiful! I realise that it is more fragile,so I'm really going to baby this ring.I have bought some really thin spacer bands from Etsy to keep it away from my e-ring.

Thanks for sharing gemcat :) I have just received my half eternity from MoCo.It is a bar set ,7 stone in palladium with 3.5 moissy's.
It is beautiful! I realise that it is more fragile,so I'm really going to baby this ring.I have bought some really thin spacer bands from Etsy to keep it away from my e-ring.
Pictures??

Would love to see photos too! I've been thinking about a 3mm or 3.5mm RB eternity and have been struggling deciding between single shared prong, double shared prong and bar set.

I think bar set would be perfect for you since you want it wear for a longer duration, my own sister who recently got married right here in Florida opted for a bar set rather than the usual one for her wedding and it looked really nice on her!

I have tried to upload a pic of my bar set ring but the file is too large,but you can see the ring on my avatar :)
I'll see if I can resize it........:confused:

Last edited:
I forgot to say that I did not baby my ring after the first couple of weeks.I wear it 24/7 & only take it off to clean it.I thought,what the hell,I have bought it to wear it & enjoy it.It has had a few knocks but it is still perfect....so far :)

H! I love your band! I'm thinking about getting an eternity band from moissaniteco but want to make sure it doesn't show too much color or look green/yellow in natural light. I see that yours has 3.5mm stones.. I'm looking at one that has 4.5mm stones. I have a credit with moco so I can't return or exchange it. Do you think the size I'm interested in will show too much color?