Search results

1. TheFloweringEarth

Palladium has gone up 50% in price since August, and is now nearly the same price for jewelry as platinum!

Hi Less! Thank you so much - I was thinking especially, with chains...is each link soldered usually and when I am wearing them all day - am I laying toxic metal against my skin being as much of my chain type jewelry - are pieces I’ve owned for years....as in ...perhaps before the concerns...
  2. TheFloweringEarth

Palladium has gone up 50% in price since August, and is now nearly the same price for jewelry as platinum!

Hey Less...not quite the same subject - but, I have a metal question - I was reading about Cadmium in jewelry - is not just costume jewelry but, is actually alloyed in some precious metals? And used for the solder joints in chain and in jewelry repair or ring sizing. Does this mean just by...
  3. TheFloweringEarth

Anyone having trouble logging into The Diamond Bistro?

*popping in to add I was able to use another browser and get in. Safari works but, chrome (my usual) would not - I’m on Ipad.
  4. TheFloweringEarth

Anyone having trouble logging into The Diamond Bistro?

I have not been able to log into the Bistro....it just keeps spinning - no authentication?
  5. TheFloweringEarth

More growth for Diamondbistro.com - traffic up 202% over the past six months!

Hey Less! Fantastic! I was wondering if the picture adding area was updated yet? Regarding the difficulties many of us have when trying to upload photos and it says too large etc. Any more plans to have it auto-resize the images for us?
  6. TheFloweringEarth

DB hits record growth with over 2,200 rings listed! So - what are your recommendations for improving the bistro?? :)

OH MY GOSH! FANTASTIC! I can’t wait to put my stuff from ebay back over here!!! I will forward this info to a friend that has trouble with it as well. Thanks!!!
  7. TheFloweringEarth

DB hits record growth with over 2,200 rings listed! So - what are your recommendations for improving the bistro?? :)

HI LESS! You know - I have gotten away from listing here because the photo sizing issue is always frustrating. I wish the photo upload would auto adjust the photo size so that we would not need to. (Like on ebay). I know this has been a frustration for many as I have resized photos for...
  8. TheFloweringEarth

Improved thumbnails and 'popular listings' column on the Bistro

Hey!! Guess what! It’s working! Woot woot!
  9. TheFloweringEarth

Hey Less...guess what. I have two ipads...one I leave in the kitchen like a TV...chrome crashed on it today - and when it came back up...I went to bistro on that ipad...and it looks fine. So, it needs all cache cleared it seems...not just images. So, maybe some other time I will clear...
  10. TheFloweringEarth

Dang...I got so excited - didn’t work lololol
  11. TheFloweringEarth

i’m trying to avoid doing this Less, it will erase saved info in all of my banking sites etc....and that’s always a pain with all the security questions etc. lol. Maybe I will do it at some point but, not yet.
  12. TheFloweringEarth

hey Less.....no luck with this...I had already tried that...but, tried again and no luck still
  13. TheFloweringEarth

I’ve tried all of that...tried it again today just now...no luck sadly
  14. TheFloweringEarth

I get a giggle that the ads are full size though:)
  15. TheFloweringEarth

Hey there...no luck at least not so far sadly
  16. TheFloweringEarth

On my Ipad in Chrome I can’t seem to fix it - however, I don’t use Safari ...and decided to open it to see if ok in Safari on my IPAD - The site looks fine in Safari on my IPAD but, not Chrome which is what I use on my Ipad.
  17. TheFloweringEarth

Less...on my ipad there is no “more tools” or “clear browsing data”. Not that I can see (I use Chrome on my Ipad)