Search results

1. C

scratches on Amora gem ultra. Please assist

Hi Less, I look forward to having it inspected so I can get final clarification because the two different jewelers I used have both claimed it to be scratched and I’ve never seen these marks before in the two years I’ve owned it. Please send me the address to where I’m shipping it to. We would...
  2. C

Hi Less, I’d like to thank you for offering to take a look at the ring. After the jewelers told us their findings on the Amora Gem, we just didn’t know what else to do. I feel a bit more relieved that your lab will inspect it well. I do not have another email account However, you can reach me...
  3. C

Less, good evening and thank you for responding to me. I posted the page that I used to contact your company. I’m just learning how to navigate this website so I sent it separate. It says it would send me a ticket but it never did. I contacted the company this way four different times with...
  4. C

Thank you so much for your response. This is not a build up of residue but I do appreciate your information on it. I posted a picture of the scratches and I had the stone inspected by two different jewelers and both confirmed it to have scratches on the table. They advised me to contact...
  5. C

Military Veteran and Army wife

Military Veteran and Army wife
  6. C

looking to see if anyone can help with my Amora gem Ultra scratches. Looking at the forum and past threads, I see this has happened to others before me with their AGs however we have still not been contacted by BTD. I have left them messages and now going on two weeks. Does anyone know what...
  7. C

I purchased an Amora gem ultra 2 years ago from BTD and now I have scratches on the top of the stone that you can see with the naked eye. To my understanding this stone was not supposed to scratch. I'm so sad. I have tried contacting the company three times but no response. How long do...